Market entry D.A.CH countries (german language speaking countries Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Our service packages ensure your quick and affordable market entry.
- Market analysis (pre-market-entry study)
- Search and evaluation of sales partners / customers / projects / employees
- Support in negotiations
- Coaching the „kick-off“ phase
- Organisation of product presentations, trade fair participations, business events
- Effective and cost-efficient representation. From simple „letterbox“ solution to legal entity formation
- We pick up where your Chamber of Commerce or Foreign Trade Promotion Agency leaves off.
1. We work with State Export Promotion Agencies such as
As a certified consultant of BUSINESS FINLAND we have successfully guided a large number of companies from Finland from various lines of business onto German speaking markets. Over the years we built excellent connections to the Finnish economy. Take advantage of this for your market entry in Finland. One of the most attractive and affluent markets in Europe.
LIAA – Investment & Development Agency for Latvia
Development & implementation of a programme „Export fit for German speaking markets“ for 8 Latvian companies selected by LIAA.
At site training workshops & developing a strong narrative for the companies „why we“. Identification of distribution partners and or customers. Coaching all acquisition and sales activities in the first year.
We won this contract in a Europe-wide tender of the Latvian Governement against strong international competition and delivered a sucessful service package.
EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICE – Export Promotion Ageny of Ukraine
Several projects as B2B meetings, training, coaching, identification of distribution partners, listing projects in the food/beverages retail business.
2. As well as for companies
We have already sucessfully implemented and/or accompanied over 100 market entry projects. Our customers like us. We work for manageable budgets and offer outstanding „good value for money“.
a. Projects with companies from Finland
b. Projects with companies from Czech Republic
c. Letters of reference from different lines of business